Desired Candidate Profile
- Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA with consistent academic performance from X, XII standards onwards.
- Atleast 4+ years of experience designing user interfaces and interactions for web and mobile applications
- Experience working in product design projects through the whole of the product lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of UCD/HCI principles
- Expert in Sketch or relevant design software
- Good at prototyping skills, preferably with wire-framing software such as Balsamiq or Axure
- Experienced and knowledgeable of best practice for responsive web and native app design
- Experience planning, developing and using design systems.
- Understanding of motion design and functional interaction pattern.
- Experience in using analytics data to inform design decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of the business
- Knowledgeable of the industry, whilst keeping abreast of new technology and new applications.
- Results-driven, able to initiate and lead projects; work autonomously and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The ability to produce multiple concepts and prototypes and knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Passionate about simplification and creating intuitive interfaces
- Able to thoughtfully rationalize your design decisions taking into account technical limitations and business priorities